When a user accesses www.sintertechnik.com and retrieves a file, data regarding these processes is saved in a log file. In detail, the following data set about each retrieval is saved:
– Name of the retrieved file
– Date and time of the retrieval
– Transferred amount of data
– Message whether the retrieval was successful
– Description of the type of the employed web browser
– Requesting domain
Further details that go beyond the above details, such as your name, address, telephone number or email address, are not recorded unless you provide these details voluntarily, for example during your registration or when requesting information.
Usage and disclosure of personal data
If you have provided us with personal data, we shall use this data exclusively for the technical administration of our websites and for fulfilling your requests and requirements, i.e. for answering your queries. Your personal data shall not be disclosed, sold or transmitted to third parties in any other manner unless
– this is required for the purpose of contractual processing. For example, it may be necessary to disclose your address and order data to our suppliers when you order products.
– this is necessary for invoicing purposes.
– you have given your consent beforehand. You are entitled to revoke such consent at any time with immediate effect (see contact).
Right for information:
Subject to your request, we will be pleased to inform you about the data that we have saved about you.